Hi! I am Peach. Though that is not my real name, please call me that.
I consider all my scribbles as love letters—hence the name of my blog site—whether they are posts about places I have gone to, reviews of movies I have watched, poems and anecdotes, or random whatnots. I post every Monday at three in the afternoon, but at times, I just publish them as soon as I write them, especially when I feel too emotional and scheduling posts would somehow “nullify” the feeling. I’m not really into sticking to one theme. Life is too short to limit yourself anyway. So here, you would read topics ranging from shallow rants to the deepest and darkest of my thoughts.
Currently, I am a full-time editor trained in Chicago and Oxford styles. I am also an exclusive author of Pop Fiction, an imprint of Summit Books, and have already published four novels so far: 548 Heartbeats, A Miracle, Siya at Ako, and Siya at Kami. My short stories “1 Message Received” and “Sunshower” are included in Between Now and Ever After and Riderata Anthology, respectively. My readers call themselves Xvisionists (and I think it’s very, very witty), but lately, I address them as Peaches.
And yes, I am very stalkable. My social media accounts are below my blog’s tagline and are summarized on Linktree, but here are them for easier navigation:
- Facebook (personal). For public posts that I “permit” my relatives to see.
- Facebook (author). Mostly for author-related announcements and to communicate with my readers.
- Facebook (passion project). Review of aesthetic cafes in my province that I have gone to.
- Twitter. Spur-of-the-moment thoughts and rants.
- Instagram (personal). Self-appreciation pictures and photographs of things and events I love.
- Instagram (passion project). Portfolio of aesthetic cafes in my province I have gone to.
- Tiktok. Short clips of cafes for my passion project.
- Wattpad. Where all my literary pieces are dumped.
- YouTube. Where all my vlogs are dumped.
- Soundcloud. Where all my compositions are dumped, but these are just drafts for now.
- Spotify. For my story playlists and music that I listen to.
I would really appreciate it if you leave a comment. Thanks for dropping by!